Project Time:: Projektzeitraum: 01.05.2019 - 30.04.2022
Funded By: Gefördert von: Investitionsbank Sachsen-Anhalt
The goal of this project is to develop an algorithm which supports users during the extraction of 3D geometrical data from aerial images.
Thereby, we aim at detecting fine-grained buildings in aerial ortho imagery. Using these fine-grained contours, we plan to extract textured 3D buildings in order to analyze potential usages.
In this project, we aim at:
- detecting of buildings in textured 3D mesh data
- creating textured 3D objects from 3D mesh data
- analyze textured 3d objects to acquire additional information
- aggregation these with foreign data records
- perform urban usage and socio-economic analyzes